We value integrity and honesty. We practice what we say, formulate policies, programs and projects and properly use resources attunedwith the DOTC Mission and Vision.
We are competent. We constantly search for and apply new ideas,
technologies and practice to improve the delivery of services to our
- We do right things at the right time with the right attitude and behavior.
- We provide our stakeholders and the general public access to relevant information.
- We value and treat our stakeholders with utmost respect and care.
- We, the members of the DOTC family, work as a team to attain common goals and objectives.
- We commit everything to God for the continuous advancement of this Department and the nation as a whole.